Provide assistance to Manager and CFM Director in the day-to-day corporate management of CFM as a ROS-registered non-governmental organisation designated by MCMC as a Consumer Forum.
PRIMARY DUTIES :
- CFM Codes’ Management
- CFM Stakeholders’ Management
- CFM Policy Management
- CFM Membership Activity Grant Management
SECONDARY DUTIES :
- Foster strong working relationship with stakeholders, government agencies and consumers.
- To be aware of the CFM’s objectives and comply with all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the Director or Executive Director.
CORE REQUIRED COMPETENCIES :
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and conduct meetings.
- Ability to systematically archive documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment.
- Basic understanding of NGO/non-profit management.
- Basic understanding of legal terms and concepts.
SUPPLEMENTARY COMPETENCIES :
- Ability to work with online collaboration platforms (e.g. Google Suites/Lark/etc).
- Ability to make a simple website.
- Basic photography.
- Basic image editing.
- Basic video editing.
CORE REQUIRED VALUES :
- Beginners’ mindset – willingness to learn new skills beyond the listed requirements.
- Able to work effectively with fellow colleagues.
- Able to work under pressure & resourceful.
- Digitally and technology savvy
- Good understanding and working knowledge of event
- Initiative, creativity, flexibility and integrity
- Strong work ethic
- Organized, detail oriented and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a good sense of humour
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Display a positive attitude and believes that ordinary is not good enough
- Maintain a curious outlook and consistent willingness to learn
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to achieve desired outcomes
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Law/Social Science/Business
Studies or Management
- At least 2 years working experience in stakeholder background
- Excellent command of Bahasa Melayu and English – writing, speaking, listening.
- Strong Corporate Writing skills
- Friendly, humble, hardworking, willing to learn and possess a positive attitude.
Interested candidate kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22 Aug 2020